Another delicious, quick, easy quinoa dish for your dinnertime staple! It’s literally one of the easiest meals you’ll make and finger-lickin’ good! It’s smothered with enchilada sauce, healthy veggies, & cheesy goodness 🙂 Enjoy!
Cheesy Enchilada Quinoa Skillet
Gather the following ingredients:
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 can kernel corn, drained
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 can green enchilada sauce
- 1 can red enchilada sauce
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1/2 tbsp cumin
- 1/2 tbsp oregano
- 1 cup shredded cheese, Mexican blend is best
- 3 large green onions, chopped
- Cook quinoa according to package and set aside
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and onion and cook until tender.
- Stir in quinoa, corn, black beans, enchilada sauces, chili powder, cumin, oregano, until well combined and heated through. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove from heat and top with cheese, cover until cheese has melted.
- Serve immediately, top with tomatoes and green onions.