Welp, my school year cold finally caught me. I thought I was a good lap ahead of it, but unfortunately, one late night this week, [went to Ed Sheeran, – VERY well worth it], slowed me down enough to wake up on Friday morning with a wheezy chest cold. I battled through the day, telling myself it was just the dust in the school building from the construction, but at the end of the day, my head felt heavy, I couldn’t swallow, and I was running a fever.
So yesterday, on my Friday night which I was supposed to spend with girlfriends, I spent resting on the couch and going to bed around 7:30. Today, I slept in, [10:00! I felt like I was in high school!], did some grading, took lots of naps with Ace & will most likely be heading to bed early again.
I also spent most of my time on the couch, surfing the web so this is a post just of this and that:
- This kitchen! Swoon!
- Maybe someday I’ll brave and cut my hair like this.
- I hope to see this one day, with Tony.
- Greens, greens, and more greens. This chick’s feed and recipes never disappoint!
- Since I’m obsessed with my ginger -baby, bird dog.
- His writing is beautiful. One of his last posts brought me to to tears, [but like that’s hard].
- Her humor? Yes, please. [& Scout?? It tugs at my To Kill A Mockingbird heartstrings].
- & for most of my home inspiration.
FUNNIES N’ SUCH
- This quiz was fun – I got Boston!
- Um, this girl?! Holy moly!
- Can you say the cutest and coolest thing ever?
WHEN I TRY TO BE FASHIONABLE
- LOVE these, just have to figure out how to wear them.
- Yes to everything about this outfit. I heart Jcrew.
- I was told by 30, I should have a bedtime skin routine. I may start here.
- My tall ones are the bees knees; this fall I’m getting some shorties!
BLOG & WEBSITE LOVIN’
- Brit & Co is my jam.
- Megan has got her shit together – I also giggle at her post on her daughter.
- & everything about her, her house, and her honesty is amazing.
Well, enough chit chat for me tonight – this girl needs to take her cold medicine & finish watching Baby Mama in bed.
Later my puppets – Happy Saturday!